Sweden hires banks for 5-yr euro bond issue
LONDON, Jan 24 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Sweden, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has mandated Danske Bank, Goldman Sachs International, J.P. Morgan and Royal Bank of Scotland as joint lead managers for its upcoming five-year euro- denominated benchmark, one lead bank said on Thursday.
The transaction will be issued under Sweden's EMTN programme and launched in the near future, subject to market conditions. (Reporting By John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video