Sweden hires banks for 5-yr euro bond issue
LONDON, Jan 24 (IFR) - The Kingdom of Sweden, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has mandated Danske Bank, Goldman Sachs International, J.P. Morgan and Royal Bank of Scotland as joint lead managers for its upcoming five-year euro- denominated benchmark, one lead bank said on Thursday.
The transaction will be issued under Sweden's EMTN programme and launched in the near future, subject to market conditions. (Reporting By John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack