Toyota to adopt fuel cell tech developed with BMW in 2020
TOKYO Jan 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it aimed to introduce a new fuel cell vehicle using technology developed jointly with BMW around 2020.
BMW and Toyota also agreed to jointly develop lithium-air batteries more powerful than existing lithium-ion batteries used in cars, Toyota Vice Chairman Takeshi Uchiyamada told a news conference.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls