Toyota to adopt fuel cell tech developed with BMW in 2020
TOKYO Jan 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it aimed to introduce a new fuel cell vehicle using technology developed jointly with BMW around 2020.
BMW and Toyota also agreed to jointly develop lithium-air batteries more powerful than existing lithium-ion batteries used in cars, Toyota Vice Chairman Takeshi Uchiyamada told a news conference.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'