Toyota to adopt fuel cell tech developed with BMW in 2020
TOKYO Jan 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it aimed to introduce a new fuel cell vehicle using technology developed jointly with BMW around 2020.
BMW and Toyota also agreed to jointly develop lithium-air batteries more powerful than existing lithium-ion batteries used in cars, Toyota Vice Chairman Takeshi Uchiyamada told a news conference.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data