Toyota to adopt fuel cell tech developed with BMW in 2020
TOKYO Jan 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday it aimed to introduce a new fuel cell vehicle using technology developed jointly with BMW around 2020.
BMW and Toyota also agreed to jointly develop lithium-air batteries more powerful than existing lithium-ion batteries used in cars, Toyota Vice Chairman Takeshi Uchiyamada told a news conference.
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports