Turkey's Arcelik plans to issue $1 bln worth of bonds
ISTANBUL Jan 24 (Reuters) - Turkish white goods maker Arcelik said on Thursday it had applied to the Capital Markets Board to issue bonds worth up to $1 billion.
The company made the announcement in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange. (Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials