- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Union Pacific posts higher profit
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Union Pacific Corp, the No.1 U.S. railroad, reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher chemical, automotive and intermodal shipments.
Net income rose to $1.04 billion, or $2.19 per share, in the fourth quarter, from $964 million, or $1.99 per share, a year earlier.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this