BRIEF-United: No guidance on when 787 might fly again
Jan 24 (Reuters) - United Continental Holdings Inc : * During conference call, carrier says it has not received guidance from Boeing or U.S. FAA on when 787 may
fly again, adds it doesn't know when that might occur * Company's plans include cutting 600 management positions
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.