- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Apple shares traded in Frankfurt drop 11 percent
PARIS (Reuters) - Shares in Apple (AAPL.O) traded in Frankfurt plunged 11 percent early, after the consumer electronics giant posted lower-than-expected revenue forecast.
Shares in Apple tumbled 10 percent to $463 in after-hours trade on Wall Street on Wednesday night, wiping out some $50 billion of its market value - nearly equivalent to that of Hewlett-Packard (HPQ.N) and Dell (DELL.O) combined.
(Reporting by Blaise Robinson; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this