Apple shares traded in Frankfurt drop 11 percent
PARIS (Reuters) - Shares in Apple (AAPL.O) traded in Frankfurt plunged 11 percent early, after the consumer electronics giant posted lower-than-expected revenue forecast.
Shares in Apple tumbled 10 percent to $463 in after-hours trade on Wall Street on Wednesday night, wiping out some $50 billion of its market value - nearly equivalent to that of Hewlett-Packard (HPQ.N) and Dell DELL.O combined.
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on