Mitsubishi Motors recalls 14,700 i-MiEVs, other EVs globally
TOKYO (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T) said it will recall about 14,700 electric vehicles globally due to a brake problem.
Mitsubishi Motors said that in Japan it will recall nearly 3,400 i-MiEV electric vehicles, as well as more than 2,400 MINICAB-MiEV vehicles.
Overseas, mostly in Europe, it said it is recalling about 8,900 i-MiEV vehicles.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins