Mitsubishi Motors recalls 14,700 i-MiEVs, other EVs globally
TOKYO (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T) said it will recall about 14,700 electric vehicles globally due to a brake problem.
Mitsubishi Motors said that in Japan it will recall nearly 3,400 i-MiEV electric vehicles, as well as more than 2,400 MINICAB-MiEV vehicles.
Overseas, mostly in Europe, it said it is recalling about 8,900 i-MiEV vehicles.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of murder read