Mitsubishi Motors recalls 14,700 i-MiEVs, other EVs globally
TOKYO (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T) said it will recall about 14,700 electric vehicles globally due to a brake problem.
Mitsubishi Motors said that in Japan it will recall nearly 3,400 i-MiEV electric vehicles, as well as more than 2,400 MINICAB-MiEV vehicles.
Overseas, mostly in Europe, it said it is recalling about 8,900 i-MiEV vehicles.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad