Mitsubishi Motors recalls 14,700 i-MiEVs, other EVs globally
TOKYO (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T) said it will recall about 14,700 electric vehicles globally due to a brake problem.
Mitsubishi Motors said that in Japan it will recall nearly 3,400 i-MiEV electric vehicles, as well as more than 2,400 MINICAB-MiEV vehicles.
Overseas, mostly in Europe, it said it is recalling about 8,900 i-MiEV vehicles.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |