Mitsubishi Motors recalls 14,700 i-MiEVs, other EVs globally
TOKYO (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (7211.T) said it will recall about 14,700 electric vehicles globally due to a brake problem.
Mitsubishi Motors said that in Japan it will recall nearly 3,400 i-MiEV electric vehicles, as well as more than 2,400 MINICAB-MiEV vehicles.
Overseas, mostly in Europe, it said it is recalling about 8,900 i-MiEV vehicles.
(Reporting by Yoko Kubota; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study