CORRECTED-Xerox fourth-quarter revenue in line with St estimate
(Corrects EPS figure)
Jan 24 (Reuters) - Xerox Corp on Thursday reported fourth-quarter revenue in line with expectations.
The company said revenue was flat at $5.9 billion and earnings per share, excluding items, were 30 cents
Analysts looked for revenue of $5.88 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S. (Reporting by Nicola Leske; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video