Dutch cable group Ziggo to up marketing spend
BRUSSELS Jan 24 (Reuters) - Dutch cable operator Ziggo said on Thursday it would increase its marketing drive and grow sales in 2013 after 2012 revenues increased by 4 percent.
It said it expected core profit to rise by 2.5 to 3.5 percent in 2013, with revenues growing slightly ahead of this rate.
Adjusted core profit for 2012 increased 5.5 percent to 880 million euros ($1.17 billion).
($1 = 0.7530 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria