Batteries in U.S., Japan's 787 incidents made on different dates-Japan
TOKYO Jan 25 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Friday that the batteries involved in the incidents on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner in Boston and another one in Takamatsu, western Japan, were made on different dates.
All Dreamliners have been grounded since Jan. 17 due to unexplained battery problems.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details