Batteries in U.S., Japan's 787 incidents made on different dates-Japan
TOKYO Jan 25 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Friday that the batteries involved in the incidents on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner in Boston and another one in Takamatsu, western Japan, were made on different dates.
All Dreamliners have been grounded since Jan. 17 due to unexplained battery problems.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message