- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Batteries in U.S., Japan's 787 incidents made on different dates-Japan
TOKYO Jan 25 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Friday that the batteries involved in the incidents on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner in Boston and another one in Takamatsu, western Japan, were made on different dates.
All Dreamliners have been grounded since Jan. 17 due to unexplained battery problems.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this