Batteries in U.S., Japan's 787 incidents made on different dates-Japan
TOKYO Jan 25 (Reuters) - Japan's transport ministry said on Friday that the batteries involved in the incidents on a Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner in Boston and another one in Takamatsu, western Japan, were made on different dates.
All Dreamliners have been grounded since Jan. 17 due to unexplained battery problems.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria