Brazil central bank sees bank lending growing 14 pct this year
BRASILIA Jan 25 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank expects bank lending to expand 14 percent in 2013, said Tulio Maciel, head of the bank's economics research department.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image