BRIEF-Caterpillar down in premarket after retail stats
NEW YORK Jan 25 (Reuters) - Caterpillar Inc : * Down 1.3 percent to $95.35 in premarket after reporting retail statistics for the 3-month rolling period ended December 2012.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S