BRIEF-Goldman CEO wants to see government spending cuts
Jan 25 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group Inc : * CEO Lloyd Blankfein: Will be disappointed if U.S. government spending is not cut * Blankfein speaks in cnbc interview * Blankfein: White House reaching out more to Wall Street executives * Blankfein: Waiting to see outcome of more Wall Street-White House
conversations * Goldman's Blankfein: I am more a shareholder of goldman than an employee
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"