Hasbro estimates 4th-qtr sales below market expectations
Jan 25 (Reuters) - Hasbro Inc estimated fourth-quarter revenue of $1.28 billion, well below analysts' expectations, hurt by lower-than-anticipated holiday season demand in the United States and some international markets.
Analysts on average are expecting revenue of $1.40 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The second-largest U.S. toy company's shares were down 5 percent at $36.57 before the bell on Friday.
The company is scheduled to announce fourth-quarter results on Feb. 7. (Reporting by Chris Peters in Bangalore; Editing by Roshni Menon)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media