Marathon Oil Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter 2012 Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130125:nGNXUXAOEa HOUSTON, Jan. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that the Company's board of directors has declared a dividend of 17 cents per share on Marathon Oil Corporation common stock. The dividend is payable on March 11, 2013, to stockholders of record on Feb. 20, 2013. For more information on Marathon Oil Corporation, visit the Company's website at http://www.marathonoil.com http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/ctr?d=10019391&l=2&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.marathonoil.com%2F . CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl