REG-Carnival PLC: Director Declaration
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
DIRECTOR DECLARATION MIAMI (January 25, 2013) - Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) announce that Arnold W. Donald, a member of the Boards of Directors of Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc, has been appointed as a director of Bank of America Corporation with effect from 23 January 2013. In addition, he resigned as a director of Oil-Dri Corporation of America with effect from 23 January 2013. This notification is made pursuant to Rule 9.6.14 of the Listing Rules. UK Announcement - Arnold Donald Appointment to the Board of Bank of America Corporation SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation