REG-Carnival PLC: Director Declaration
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
DIRECTOR DECLARATION MIAMI (January 25, 2013) - Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK) announce that Arnold W. Donald, a member of the Boards of Directors of Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc, has been appointed as a director of Bank of America Corporation with effect from 23 January 2013. In addition, he resigned as a director of Oil-Dri Corporation of America with effect from 23 January 2013. This notification is made pursuant to Rule 9.6.14 of the Listing Rules. UK Announcement - Arnold Donald Appointment to the Board of Bank of America Corporation SOURCE Carnival Plc END
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |