KBC to repay 8.3 bln euros of 3-year ECB loans
BRUSSELS Jan 25 (Reuters) - Belgian financial group KBC will repay 8.3 billion euros ($11.1 billion) of cheap three-year loans to the European Central Bank, the group said on Friday.
KBC said it had taken up 3.5 billion euros of loans from the Long-Term Refinancing Operation (LTRO) in December 2011 and another 5.4 billion euros in February 2012. ($1 = 0.7477 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; editing by Philip Blenkinsop)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone