KBC to repay 8.3 bln euros of 3-year ECB loans
BRUSSELS Jan 25 (Reuters) - Belgian financial group KBC will repay 8.3 billion euros ($11.1 billion) of cheap three-year loans to the European Central Bank, the group said on Friday.
KBC said it had taken up 3.5 billion euros of loans from the Long-Term Refinancing Operation (LTRO) in December 2011 and another 5.4 billion euros in February 2012. ($1 = 0.7477 euros) (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek; editing by Philip Blenkinsop)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead