Kinder's Express oil line not apportioned in February
CALGARY, Alberta Jan 25 (Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP said on Friday it would not need to ration space on its Express oil pipeline to Wyoming from Alberta in February, as nominations came in below the line's available capacity.
Kinder Morgan said nominations for the pipeline totaled 207,000 barrels a day, 73,000 below capacity.
The Guernsey, Wyoming, to Wood River, Illinois, segment of the adjoining Platte pipeline system was oversubscribed, however. The new shipper category was apportioned by 87 percent for February, the company said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image