UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday, Jan 25
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down between 15 and 17 points, or as much as 0.3 percent lower on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, consolidating the biggest single session gain since the first session of 2013 and ahead of GDP data that could show the UK contracted last quarter.
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Sierra Leone Ebola patient, recovered from family, dies in ambulance
- Boko Haram kidnaps wife of Cameroon's vice PM, kills at least three