UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday, Jan 25
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down between 15 and 17 points, or as much as 0.3 percent lower on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, consolidating the biggest single session gain since the first session of 2013 and ahead of GDP data that could show the UK contracted last quarter.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food