UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday, Jan 25
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down between 15 and 17 points, or as much as 0.3 percent lower on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, consolidating the biggest single session gain since the first session of 2013 and ahead of GDP data that could show the UK contracted last quarter.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins