UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Friday, Jan 25
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening down between 15 and 17 points, or as much as 0.3 percent lower on Friday, according to financial bookmakers, consolidating the biggest single session gain since the first session of 2013 and ahead of GDP data that could show the UK contracted last quarter.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentine debt talks down to the wire to avert default
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |