European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Friday, with a cautious tone on spending from Samsung and a sharp drop in Apple shares seen hurting tech stocks, and some investors taking profits from recent highs.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent lower.
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Nine-month-old baby may have been cured of HIV, U.S. scientists say
- Exclusive: Russia wants IMF to move ahead on reforms without U.S. - sources