European stock index futures signal lower open
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - European stock futures pointed to a lower open on Friday, with a cautious tone on spending from Samsung and a sharp drop in Apple shares seen hurting tech stocks, and some investors taking profits from recent highs.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were 0.1 to 0.2 percent lower.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats