Euro rises to 21-month high vs yen
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a 21-month high against the yen on Friday ahead of an announcment of how much banks will repay of cheap European Central Bank loans.
The euro rose 0.5 percent on the day to 121.48 yen, its highest level since April 2011.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'