Euro rises to 21-month high vs yen
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a 21-month high against the yen on Friday ahead of an announcment of how much banks will repay of cheap European Central Bank loans.
The euro rose 0.5 percent on the day to 121.48 yen, its highest level since April 2011.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets