Euro rises to 21-month high vs yen
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a 21-month high against the yen on Friday ahead of an announcment of how much banks will repay of cheap European Central Bank loans.
The euro rose 0.5 percent on the day to 121.48 yen, its highest level since April 2011.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |