- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Mexico's Genomma buys Argentine pain-killer brand Tafirol
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Jan 25 (Reuters) - Mexican drugmaker Genomma on Friday said it exercised an option to buy Argentine pain-killer brand Tafirol.
Genomma paid 133.7 million Argentine pesos ($26.94 million) in the deal.
Tafirol's products include acetaminophen, decongestants and pain relief for infants.
Genomma shares closed up 1.53 percent at 29.19 pesos in local trading.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this