Mexico's Pemex posts slight dip in December production
MEXICO CITY Jan 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex produced an average of 2.564 millions of barrels per day (bpd) in December, a slight dip from November, the company said on Friday.
Over the same period, the company exported an average of 1.174 million bpd.
Pemex in November produced 2.577 million barrels per day, its highest production rate since January 2011.
Pemex is the world's No. 7 oil producer. The Mexican government relies on oil revenues to fund about a third of the federal budget.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |