Mexico's Pemex posts slight dip in December production
MEXICO CITY Jan 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex produced an average of 2.564 millions of barrels per day (bpd) in December, a slight dip from November, the company said on Friday.
Over the same period, the company exported an average of 1.174 million bpd.
Pemex in November produced 2.577 million barrels per day, its highest production rate since January 2011.
Pemex is the world's No. 7 oil producer. The Mexican government relies on oil revenues to fund about a third of the federal budget.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data