Mexico's Pemex posts slight dip in December production
MEXICO CITY Jan 25 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex produced an average of 2.564 millions of barrels per day (bpd) in December, a slight dip from November, the company said on Friday.
Over the same period, the company exported an average of 1.174 million bpd.
Pemex in November produced 2.577 million barrels per day, its highest production rate since January 2011.
Pemex is the world's No. 7 oil producer. The Mexican government relies on oil revenues to fund about a third of the federal budget.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting