PRESS DIGEST - Funds Industry News - Jan 25
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - WALL STREET JOURNAL:
* Citigroup Inc's private bank is withdrawing its $187 million investment from SAC Capital Advisors LP, the latest of several client redemptions at the hedge fund firm.
* Some of Britain's biggest investors are backing calls from Legal & General for sweeping reforms of the initial public offering market.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |