PRESS DIGEST - Funds Industry News - Jan 25
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - WALL STREET JOURNAL:
* Citigroup Inc's private bank is withdrawing its $187 million investment from SAC Capital Advisors LP, the latest of several client redemptions at the hedge fund firm.
* Some of Britain's biggest investors are backing calls from Legal & General for sweeping reforms of the initial public offering market.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |