PRESS DIGEST - Funds Industry News - Jan 25
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - WALL STREET JOURNAL:
* Citigroup Inc's private bank is withdrawing its $187 million investment from SAC Capital Advisors LP, the latest of several client redemptions at the hedge fund firm.
* Some of Britain's biggest investors are backing calls from Legal & General for sweeping reforms of the initial public offering market.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM