PRESS DIGEST - RUSSIA - Jan 25
MOSCOW Jan 25 (Reuters) - The following are some of the leading stories in Russia's newspapers on Friday. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Yulia Solovyova was appointed CEO of Google Russia, the paper writes.
- Lawmakers of the ruling United Russia party are considering to lowering the age barrier of criminal responsibility for grave crimes to 12 years old from the current level of 16 years, the daily writes.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter