RLPC-Rosneft cuts pricing on $13 bln loan-bankers
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - Russian oil producer Rosneft has cut pricing on a $13 billion syndicated loan, which is the second part of a jumbo $29.8 billion loan financing that the oil giant is using to buy rival TNK-BP, banking sources said on Friday.
Rosneft has cut 10 basis points (bps) from the interest margin of the $13 billion loan, which is being used to finance the purchase of a 50 percent stake in TNK-BP from AAR, a consortium of four Soviet-born tycoons. (Reporting by Michelle Meineke. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |