RLPC-Rosneft cuts pricing on $13 bln loan-bankers
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - Russian oil producer Rosneft has cut pricing on a $13 billion syndicated loan, which is the second part of a jumbo $29.8 billion loan financing that the oil giant is using to buy rival TNK-BP, banking sources said on Friday.
Rosneft has cut 10 basis points (bps) from the interest margin of the $13 billion loan, which is being used to finance the purchase of a 50 percent stake in TNK-BP from AAR, a consortium of four Soviet-born tycoons. (Reporting by Michelle Meineke. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |