RLPC-Rosneft cuts pricing on $13 bln loan-bankers
LONDON Jan 25 (Reuters) - Russian oil producer Rosneft has cut pricing on a $13 billion syndicated loan, which is the second part of a jumbo $29.8 billion loan financing that the oil giant is using to buy rival TNK-BP, banking sources said on Friday.
Rosneft has cut 10 basis points (bps) from the interest margin of the $13 billion loan, which is being used to finance the purchase of a 50 percent stake in TNK-BP from AAR, a consortium of four Soviet-born tycoons. (Reporting by Michelle Meineke. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on