Statoil confirms two dead, three missing after Algeria siege
OSLO Jan 25 (Reuters) - Two employees of Norwegian oil firm Statoil have been confirmed dead in Algeria after an al Qaeda-linked group held them hostage at the In Amenas gas plant last week, the firm said on Friday.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped