Statoil confirms two dead, three missing after Algeria siege
OSLO Jan 25 (Reuters) - Two employees of Norwegian oil firm Statoil have been confirmed dead in Algeria after an al Qaeda-linked group held them hostage at the In Amenas gas plant last week, the firm said on Friday.
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ukraine ratifies EU deal, offers special status to rebels
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |