Statoil confirms two dead, three missing after Algeria siege
OSLO Jan 25 (Reuters) - Two employees of Norwegian oil firm Statoil have been confirmed dead in Algeria after an al Qaeda-linked group held them hostage at the In Amenas gas plant last week, the firm said on Friday.
The firm said three others were still listed as missing though the Foreign Ministry said these employees were also presumed dead. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi; Editing by Alison Williams)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image