BlackRock has 5 pct stake in SocGen- French market regulator
PARIS Jan 25 (Reuters) - U.S. asset manager BlackRock has a stake of just over 5 percent of French bank Societe Generale, French market regulator AMF said on Friday.
The disclosure was made after BlackRock's holding - acquired on and off the market - rose above the 5 percent threshold at which such disclosures are mandatory.
On behalf of clients and funds under management, BlackRock now has a 5.002 percent stake in SocGen and 4.48 percent of voting rights in the group, according to the AMF filing.
A BlackRock spokesman in London said the asset manager did not comment on individual company holdings.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source