Telus and Mason settle, share plan to proceed
Jan 25 (Reuters) - Canadian telecom firm Telus Corp said on Friday it had settled its dispute with investor Mason Capital Management LLC, and will go ahead with its share consolidation plan.
Mason, a U.S. hedge fund, had tried to block the scheme to consolidate Telus' voting and non-voting shares on a one-for-one basis.
Telus said the two sides have agreed to halt their legal battle and that their agreement "does not involve the payment of funds to either party."
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper