Telus and Mason settle, share plan to proceed
Jan 25 (Reuters) - Canadian telecom firm Telus Corp said on Friday it had settled its dispute with investor Mason Capital Management LLC, and will go ahead with its share consolidation plan.
Mason, a U.S. hedge fund, had tried to block the scheme to consolidate Telus' voting and non-voting shares on a one-for-one basis.
Telus said the two sides have agreed to halt their legal battle and that their agreement "does not involve the payment of funds to either party."
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats