Total's CEO sees oil prices at $105-115 in 2013
PARIS Jan 25 (Reuters) - Total's Chief Executive Christophe de Margerie said on Friday he expected oil prices to average $105-115 per barrel in 2013.
Asked in an interview with French TV channel France 24 on where he saw oil prices in 2013, he said: "At $105-115."
He added insecurity in the Middle East was already priced in the oil price.
"It's the reason the oil price it at around $110... and even if there is renewed optimism about the economy now it is not really in a very good shape," he told the TV channel on the sidelines of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
(Reporting By Muriel Boselli; Editing by Gus Trompiz)
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act