Baker Hughes Declares Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130125:nPnDA48597 HOUSTON, Jan. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) President and Chief Executive Officer, Martin S. Craighead, announced today that the Baker Hughes Board of Directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share of common stock payable February 15, 2013, to holders of record on February 4, 2013. Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. The company's 58,000-plus employees today work in more than 80 countries helping customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources. For more information on Baker Hughes' century-long history, visit: www.bakerhughes.com. CONTACTS: Media Relations: Teresa Wong, +1.713.439.8110, email@example.com Investor Relations: Trey Clark, +1.713.439.8039, firstname.lastname@example.org Eric Holcomb, +1.713.439.8822, email@example.com SOURCE Baker Hughes
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge