- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
Four killed by gunfire in Egypt's Suez: medics
CAIRO (Reuters) - Four people were killed by gunfire in the Egyptian city of Suez on Friday, medics said, the first fatalities of a day of violence on the second anniversary of the uprising against Hosni Mubarak.
Medics told Reuters that another person was in critical condition. At least 186 civilians and 45 security personnel were injured in clashes between protesters and police across the country, officials said.
(Writing by Tom Perry; Editing by Robin Pomeroy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this