Venezuela's Chavez has overcome respiratory infection -minister
SANTIAGO Jan 26 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has overcome a serious respiratory infection, but is still being treated for breathing problems after cancer surgery last month, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas told reporters in Chile on Saturday.
Chavez has not been seen in public since he underwent his fourth and most serious cancer operation in Cuba on Dec. 11.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data