Elbit Systems gets $35 mln Israel defence contract
JERUSALEM Jan 27 (Reuters) - Elbit Systems won a $35 million contract from Israel's Defence Ministry for the development of advanced features for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
The systems will be supplied within three years, Elbit , Israel's largest publicly traded defence firm, said on Sunday.
The deal is in addition to contracts awarded by the Defence Ministry for the supply of Hermes 900 UAS and maintenance services in 2012.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel