Elbit Systems gets $35 mln Israel defence contract
JERUSALEM Jan 27 (Reuters) - Elbit Systems won a $35 million contract from Israel's Defence Ministry for the development of advanced features for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).
The systems will be supplied within three years, Elbit , Israel's largest publicly traded defence firm, said on Sunday.
The deal is in addition to contracts awarded by the Defence Ministry for the supply of Hermes 900 UAS and maintenance services in 2012.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |