Agrium sees regulator nod on Viterra purchase in Q2
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc , the biggest U.S. retail seller of farm products to farmers, expects to receive regulatory approval to buy most of Viterra's farm retail business from Glencore International Plc by the end of the second quarter.
Agrium is awaiting approval from competition authorities in Canada and Australia, said Agrium's senior director of retail strategy Jeff Tarsi at an analyst event in New York.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions