Agrium sees regulator nod on Viterra purchase in Q2
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc , the biggest U.S. retail seller of farm products to farmers, expects to receive regulatory approval to buy most of Viterra's farm retail business from Glencore International Plc by the end of the second quarter.
Agrium is awaiting approval from competition authorities in Canada and Australia, said Agrium's senior director of retail strategy Jeff Tarsi at an analyst event in New York.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'