Agrium sees regulator nod on Viterra purchase in Q2
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc , the biggest U.S. retail seller of farm products to farmers, expects to receive regulatory approval to buy most of Viterra's farm retail business from Glencore International Plc by the end of the second quarter.
Agrium is awaiting approval from competition authorities in Canada and Australia, said Agrium's senior director of retail strategy Jeff Tarsi at an analyst event in New York.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor