Shareholder Jana says Agrium presentation lacking
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Monday that Agrium Inc's presentation to analysts earlier in the day looked to be the start of healthy debate about the company's future, but failed to address many core issues.
Jana, which holds 6 percent of Agrium and wants the company to break up, said Agrium failed to address the case for adding experience and greater shareholder input to its board.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command