Shareholder Jana says Agrium presentation lacking
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Monday that Agrium Inc's presentation to analysts earlier in the day looked to be the start of healthy debate about the company's future, but failed to address many core issues.
Jana, which holds 6 percent of Agrium and wants the company to break up, said Agrium failed to address the case for adding experience and greater shareholder input to its board.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source