Shareholder Jana says Agrium presentation lacking
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Monday that Agrium Inc's presentation to analysts earlier in the day looked to be the start of healthy debate about the company's future, but failed to address many core issues.
Jana, which holds 6 percent of Agrium and wants the company to break up, said Agrium failed to address the case for adding experience and greater shareholder input to its board.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand