Shareholder Jana says Agrium presentation lacking
Jan 28 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Jana Partners said on Monday that Agrium Inc's presentation to analysts earlier in the day looked to be the start of healthy debate about the company's future, but failed to address many core issues.
Jana, which holds 6 percent of Agrium and wants the company to break up, said Agrium failed to address the case for adding experience and greater shareholder input to its board.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video